Sunday, October 19, 2008

More Symptoms

Damn! I just combed my hair and left about a cupful of it in the bathroom sink. Now, that would be expected if I was being treated using chemo therapy but I have not yet started ANY treatment.

I slept all day. I mean, ALL day long. I awoke for the first time at 5 AM, fed the dog and went back to sleep. Awakened at 11 AM when Koukie decided it was LUNCH time and jumped on the top of my head. Fed her again and went back to sleep. Got up around 4 or 5 for a few minutes and again, went back to sleep. Woke up a couple of hours ago and realized I had missed the entire day. And now I need to get to sleep because I have an appointment tomorrow with an oncologist.

I remember after my father had his brain surgery, he was up all night, most nights, roaming the house. We thought that was caused by medication but now I wonder if that is not a symptom of a tumor?

Bad tumor! Bad! Go away. Michelle McFee. Healthy. Now.

2 comments:

STW said...

I think sometimes stress can cause things like hair loss to happen. It is so good you are seeing an oncologist today! It is time to kill that tumor.Whatever it takes. Bye bye baby bye bye (to the tumor)!

DebGrabien said...

Memo to Michelle's cancer:

We know where you are, and we're coming for you. Pack your bags and hit the road, pal. You were not invited and you've overstayed your welcome.

Michelle McFee HEALTHY NOW!

signed, Us